- This event has passed.
Exploring Bulgaria and Greece – Ascents on Musala, Vihren and Myticas Summits
June 23 - July 2565euro
The top of the highest summits of the Balkan Peninsula is led by Musala (2925m), followed closely by Myticas (2918m) and Vihren (2914m). All three are located in Bulgaria and Greece; during our expedition, we’ll try reaching all of them and, at the end, we’ll relax for a few days on the shore of the Aegean See.
The cost of the expedition includes:
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3* hotel in Borovets – place in double room with breakfast included;
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3* hotel in Bansko – place in double room with breakfast included;
- 1 night accommodation in a 3* hotel in Litochoro – place in double room with breakfast included;
- 1 night accommodation at Refuge A (Spilios Agapitos);
- 3 nights accommodation in Olympiaki Akti – place in double room;
- costs of the touristic assistance provided by a licensed mountain guide/tour leader (with all expenses included);
- rental of the specific climbing equipment (where necessary) and trekking poles;
The cost of the expedition DOESN’T include:
- transport (this issue will be discussed and we’ll choose the best option);
- meals, other than mentioned above;
- visiting fees of the touristic objectives on route (on your request and ONLY if we still have some available time);
- the cost of the ticket for the gondola Borovet – Yastrebets;
- other expenses that are nor mentioned as being included;
Number of participants: 3-6 (accompanied by a fully qualified licensed mountain guide).
Next trip in Bulgaria and Greece: June 23 – July 2, 2017
Deadline for bookings: June 1, 2017
Your place is confirmed only after the payment of 30% deposit, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
The program of the expedition (with all details) can be found here