Exploring Morocco – Marrakech, Dades Valley, Erg Chebbi
March 26, 2018 - April 6, 20181050euro
If you enjoy hiking at lower altitudes, surrounded by fantastic scenery, and riding camels along Erg Chebbi sand dunes, then this is a trip for you.
I have choosed Dades Valley, located between the peaks of the High Atlas and the Jbel Sarhro mountain range, because of its contrasts. Known as ‘The Valley of One Thousand Kasbahs’, it is the most prominent of the oasis valleys that dominate southern Morocco. It is, also, the heart of rose growing country. Damask roses were first planted by French settlers, and are harvested to produce an essential oil, used in “Eau de Rose”.
You’ll have the opportunity to experience the Bedouins life as long as we will traverse Erg Chebbi dunes from Yasmina to Merzouga.
- Group Size: 5-10 people
- Specialty Category: Hiking&Trekking, Cultural Experiences
- Duration: 12 days
- Following expedition: March 26 – April 6, 2018
- Tour Customizable: No
- Meeting place: Henri Coanda International Airport – Bucharest or Menara International Airport – Marrakech
Prices for 2018 trips: 1050 euros / person
- Airport transfers;
- All land transfers from/to Marrakech;
- 3 nights accommodation in a hotel/riad in Marrakech (breakfast included);
- 5 nights accommodation in gites;
- 2 nights accommodation in tents (in desert);
- 1 night accommodation in a hotel/riad in Ait Ben Haddou;
- services provided by Romanian mountain guide and local (Moroccan) mountain guide;
- Mules & muleteers (during the hiking along Dades Valley);
- A cook & cooking equipment (during the hiking along Dades Valley);
- Camels hiring in desert;
- Full board during the trekking and desert stages;
Price DOESN’T include:
- Tips for local mountain guide, cook, drivers and muleteers (50 euros/person);
- Entry fees at the touristic objectives (20-30 euros/person);
- Dinners & Lunches in Marrakech, Ait Ben Haddou and during the transfers from/to Marrakech (10-20 euros/person/meal);
- Mineral water and beverages;
- Other expenses that are not included;
The detailed program can be found here: http://
Booking of available places is done on very simple principle “first come, first served” and it’s necessary to contact me as soon as possible for discussing about that. Just a click on GOING or INTERESTED is not enough.
Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions: http://